WHO IS THE TRAINING FOR?
The training is intended for those who, due to their duties,
face the need to communicate with journalists and give interviews.
For example, the ability to give an interview is an excellent added value
for a marketing specialist in conducting marketing communications.
WHAT DOES THE TRAINING OFFER?
The training will teach:
* PREPARING FOR AN INTERVIEW
* PREPARATION OF MESSAGES
* HOW TO DRESS YOURSELF
* HOW TO ANSWER DIFFICULT QUESTIONS
* The training includes video interviews with experienced journalists
WHAT WILL YOU LEAN?
*HOW TO ASK THE JOURNALIST FOR THE NECESSARY BACKGROUND
INFORMATION ABOUT THE STORY TO BE COMPLETED
* COMPOSE MESSAGES
* GET MATERIAL TO CREATE TALKING POINTS THAT SUPPORT YOUR MESSAGES
* USE YOUR MESSAGES TO ANSWER QUESTIONS
*We will also provide feedback on what should be done differently when giving interviews
and recommendations on how to keep yourself in shape with practicing on a daily basis.
DURATION OF TRAINING AND HOW WE DO IT
The duration of the training is 8 academic hours
In order for us to make the best offer based on the specifics of the organisation, please contact us.